Donation terms and conditions
- These Donation Terms And Conditions (hereinafter: „Donation Regulations”) constitute Appendix No. 2 to the Terms And Conditions For Services Provided Electronically Together With Cookies Policy (hereinafter: „Regulations”). The terms adopted in the Regulations have an analogous meaning to these in Donation Regulations.
- The Donations Regulations define the rules for making donations to the Foundation through the Website (www.projekt52.com), including those made through the Dotpay or PayPal operator.
- The Przelewy24 operator should be understood as: PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poland, Poznań at ul. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000347935, NIP: 7792369887.
- The PayPal operator should be understood as: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg at 22-24 Boulavard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. Commercial register number: R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349; VAT number: LU22046007.
- Using the Website is tantamount to accepting these Donation Regulations.
- Donations are understood to mean money or goods donated to the Foundation.
Principles of making donations
- A donation may be made by any adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit (hereinafter referred to as: „Donors”).
- Making a donation is tantamount to concluding a donation agreement within the meaning of Art. 888 par. 1 of the Civil Code.
- The donation may be made by a bank transfer using the details provided on the Website or through the services offered by Przelewy24 or PayPal operator.
Przelewy24 is responsible for the security of transactions (donations) transferred through the Przelewy24 operator. Details on the functioning of the Przelewy24 operator’s services are available at: https://www.przelewy24.pl/en/regulations
PayPal is responsible for the security of transactions (donations) transferred through the PayPal operator. Details on the functioning of the PayPal operator’s services are available at: https://www.paypal.com/us/security
- The donations provided are intended only for activities related to the statutory goals of the Foundation.
- The Przelewy24 operator enables the transfer of donations via the Przelewy24 website. Using the services of the Przelewy24 operator takes place after redirecting to the website maintained by Przelewy24. The PayPal operator enables the transfer of donations via the PayPal website. Using the services of the PayPal operator takes place after redirecting to the website maintained by PayPal.
Protection of personal data
- Each Donor may submit a complaint regarding the functioning of the Website, in particular with regards to donations.
- Complaints should be submitted to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by entering „complaint” in the title of the message and providing the reason and possibly detailed transaction data. Each complaint will be considered individually within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The Foundation has the right to amend the Donation Regulations at any time. The change comes into force on the day of its publication.
- If any provision or provisions of these Donation Regulations prove to be invalid, illegal or ineffective, this shall not prejudice the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.