The administrator of your personal data is the Aplica Foundation with its registered office in Sosnowiec, Poland, at ul. Modrzejowska 20, 41-200 Sosnowiec, entered into the Register of Associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities, as well as the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000507095, NIP: 6443506842, REGON: 243549516, hereinafter referred to as: Administrator.
We aim to fulfill our obligations under the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union no. L 119/1 from 04.05.2016). In case you have any doubts, questions or comments regarding the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact us in the following ways:
- by sending a letter via mail to the address:
Fundacja Aplica, ul. Modrzejowska 20, 41-200 Sosnowiec, Poland
- by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling us at: +48 795 768 694 (Monday-Friday from 8am until 4pm)
Bearing in mind the above, we kindly inform you that:
1. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract between you and the Administrator or the contract concluded with us by your employer / principal / etc. (hereinafter referred to as: the Contract) for the performance of which the processing of your data is necessary. However, it may happen that we process your personal data on a different basis, in particular based on the consent you have given us. We do not process personal data without a legal basis.
2. Your personal data is processed only for the purposes related to the implementation of the Contract and to take the necessary actions before the conclusion of the Contract, in particular for the purpose of correspondence, etc. or only for the purposes indicated by the Administrator at the time of giving Consent.
3. Providing personal data is not obligatory, however failure to do so will make the conclusion or performance of the Contract impossible. In the event of consent, failure to do so will prevent the Administrator from providing you with certain services or other benefits (e.g. a newsletter).
4. Your data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary, i.e. no longer than for the period provided for by law (for statistical or tax purposes). In the event of consent, we will process your data no longer than for the duration of the service or other benefits to which the consent relates.
5. The recipients of your personal data may be entities to which we are obliged to provide data under applicable law (e.g. the Tax Office), as well as entities providing auxiliary services to us, in order to perform the Contract, or provide services or other benefits (in case of consent), i.e. in particular entities providing hosting, accounting, transport, courier and similar services.
6. Remember that, in principle, you have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data, the right to request rectification of data, the right to delete data (in certain situations), the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, the right to restrictions on data processing, the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally use the right to withdraw consent to the extent that they are processed on this basis (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
7. Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions for you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
8. Your data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.